L Citrulline from Zoomad Labs® is an amino acid that is characterized as a precursor to arginine. It is a non-essential amino acid. Our body can produce it by itself in the quantities it requires at any given time, and it is also capable of manufacturing it from other amino acids, such as glutamine.
L Citrulline from Zoomad Labs® is a precursor of arginine and nitric oxide, an amino acid responsible for vasodilation. Taking it can improve oxygen uptake by the tissues and optimize effort. It is an amino acid with good digestibility. Once it is metabolized in the blood, it reaches the kidneys to be transformed into arginine. This is one of its main functions, in addition to this, it contributes to preserving arterial and muscular health.
- Improves the amount of nitric oxide produced
- Promotes tissue recovery
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Improves blood pressure and overall cardiovascular health
- Improves metabolism and intervenes in the elimination of certain wastes
- In training, it improves the pump sensation
Instructions for use: Mix a saucepan with approximately 8 oz. (240ml) of water or your favorite drink, preferably 30 minutes before training.